- Published: Friday, 14 May 2021
Progeco Bilbao is ISO 14001 certified since 2012, an international standard for environmental management focused on reducing environmental impacts complying with existing legislation.
Additionally, aligned with our environmental commitment, throughout 2020 we have implemented a series of measures aimed at reducing our activity’s environmental impact.
The measures adopted include the following lines of action:
- PHOTOVOLTAIC: Installation of a clean energy generation system (photovoltaic) for self-consumption.
- CARBON FOOTPRINT: Launch of a project to calculate the carbon footprint in order to achieve CO2 neutral certification from the European CO2 foundation.
- LED LIGHTING: Transition to led and smart lighting that will end in 2021.
- LESS POLLUTING MACHINERY: Old machinery has been replaced by new with technology emisión reduction systems.